Thursday, September 3, 2009

An old picture: Anna Sui lipstick, 2 Japanese drugstore product

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got both japanese cosmetic off the internet at a cheap price. They both worked as the product claims. However I find the lipgloss way too sticky for my liking. But for those who want lasting lipgloss and don't mind the thick feeling it gives, I would strongly recomment this product, it stays all day~~~ even after lunch!

Anna Sui Lipstick: Very sheer and smells fantastic!

Tiffa glittery eyeliner: I would definitely recommend, so easy to apply and removes so effortlessly. 5 out of 5 stars!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Alex!
Thank you so much for the really kind comment on my c-box! I really appreciate that you like to read the info and some nonsense that I sometimes write.. hehe. Btw I love to get japanese cosmetics on internet too.. like ebay :D cheap deals but good products.
and hope you can swatch the anna sui lipstick? I want to try one but can't get my hands on one in the USA! T_T

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

HI Alex, thank you for popping by :) I miss Shanghainese Food so much, lucky I have my mum here to cook... I do have another dish lining up, the rice wine rice & egg & gluten rice ball I'll post that up one day hehe

You don't have a follow button, I've book marked you