Friday, September 4, 2009

Canmake Gel Eyeliner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alright I bet most have tried this product already but anyhow I'm still going to have my say.

I bought this mainly because of the fairly good reviews by fellow bloggers and my first try was indeed pleasant. However for those of you who knows liquid eyeliner, this can't beat it. For me, I've never really try many gel eyeliners and I'd say canmake's one dries up pretty fast, this picture above took me a lil longer than I have expected to draw it (I prefer fast applications for saving time). Still over all for the price it's yup not bad, I have to rush every morning so this does not really suits me, it's a good item if you have the time to use the brush and draw your pretty eyeline slowly.

So above is the review and pictures.

Hope it's useful to you,
Alex

No comments: