Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mario Badescu Glycolic cleanser & Neutrogena Eye makeup remover

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I strongly recommend MB's glycolic cleanser, it cleanse away dead skin and make your skin feels more refine after using. And the best part is that my sensitive skin doesn't react from it at all~

Whereas for the Neutrogena eye makeup remover, i will have to say i would not purchase it again. Doesn't do what it claimed to do and worst of all, it made my eyelash drop! I literally pour half down the basin and "try" to finish it off quicky as I don't want to be so wasteful by throwing it away.



Hope you find it useful!
Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your reviews are always so helpful! :D I was thinking of trying Neutrogena's eye makeup removers next, but I'll be steering clear of it now. My eyelashes drop easily enough as it is. ^^;