Saturday, September 19, 2009

FYI: A product that sensitive skin should avoid using

When I bought this product initally I was happy with it since I'm all about affortable and value for money drugstore products. Plus it labelled to be fragrance free, thus of course I'm going to give it a try when I need to buy a new sunblock lotion for daily use.

And then! Nightmares! The two sides of my cheeks literally turned red blotchy and flaky after a constant 1 week of using it. I convinced myself this must be the cause since I haven't added any other new products into my daily skincare routine.

So be aware, if you have fair, sensitive (combination skin types) like mine. TRY avoid using this product.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


'.'
Alex

1 comment:

stellarvixen said...

there are sooo many products i need to AVOID TOO!
super sensitive sniff sniff*
i'll get breakout..itchy ..and redness