Thursday, September 17, 2009

Skinvitals Mask

Alright I managed to curb the idiotic annoying Antivirus Pro Malware on my computer but I am still unable to delete it completely! I'm freaking annoyed!

Alright anyway, time to talk about skincare & beauty. Straight to the point, I like Skinvital's Masks (available @ watsons) because it's affordable, effective and best of all fragrance free! Since a long time ago I have inculcated a firm believe that good skincare should not come with artifical fragrance, except essential oil that is. So all, yes I mean all my skincare products are pretty much fragrance free expect if the product is ingrediented with natural plant fragrance extracts or stuff similar like that.

These are the ones I use

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope you find it useful~
Alex

No comments: